주 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기
How to win MoonXBT Football prizes?
- Choose a team or teams that you like. The better your teams play, the more you can win.
- Let’s say you choose Brazil. So buy the tokens of Brazil. The more you buy, the more you can win. Check here to see how to buy.
- If Brazil ranks first or second in the group stage, it means you can get prizes from the eliminated teams. Here you have 2 choices:
- If you choose to lock in profits in advance, you will get 60% of the prize, and your Brazil tokens will be settled. The remaining 40% will go to the champion pool.
- If you choose to not lock in, you will keep holding the tokens and go to the next stage with the Brazil team.
- The same process above happens for ⅛ final, ¼ final and semi-final.
- For the final game, the champion can not only win the token of the runner-up, but also win the champion pool. You will be the biggest winner, like the champion team.
- That is how you win prizes, are you clear now? By the way, you can trade the tokens during the World Cup if you wanna change your mind. Go and win now!
이 문서에는 댓글을 달 수 없습니다.